Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A GREAT Day for the PARK!

Here lately in East Texas the weather has been GREAT! Last Friday, my mom and I decided to take the kiddos to the park. We went around lunch time so Eric was able to meet us there and we all had a very good time. Eden is so small that she did not get to do much but I did carry her down the slide. I think she was asleep but I am sure she loved it! Evan loved everything about the park. He got to swing, go down the slide with mom, jump on the bouncy bridge and just hang out on the playground. He LOVED it!






Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Our little handsome boy is growing up. Little sister is doing okay too. Love the pictures, keep them comming LOL Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I am looking forward to all the playdates at the park I know are in our future!!

    ReplyDelete

If this is your first time to the blog..Read: We are Expecting!