Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Helping Mommy!

School started this week here in our hometown and my class of kindergartens are doing very well so far. I only have 16 in my class this year. Not sure why our numbers are so low but am thankful for it.....sure does make a difference when you have a small class.

I spent a couple of days before school started working in my classroom. Evan and my mom helped me get my classroom looking awesome. Evan had a great time exploring in the classroom and down the halls of the school.

It was fun to have him up there with me. I wish I could have him and Sissy up there with me everyday. It is hard to leave them in the mornings but I know they are in GREAT hands......but I am super excited to see them when the school day is over!



Evan loves any computer he can get his hands on!



Doesn't he look so BIG!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

If this is your first time to the blog..Read: We are Expecting!