Friday, July 9, 2010
9 Months Old!
Eric and I cannot believe that our little boy is 9 months old today. He is changing and learning sometime new everyday. It is amazing how much they learn to do at such a young age. We are so proud to be his mommy and daddy and love getting to spend every day with him. Here are some things about our 9 months old boy:
- Weighs 24 pounds.
- Has 8 teeth.
- Wears size 4 shoes.
- Wears size 18 month shirts and onsies.
- Wears size 12 month shorts.
- Crawls all over the house.
- Pulls up on everything!
- Can free stand for about a minute.
- Loves to climb!
- Says Da Da and Bye Bye. Can also wave when he says Bye Bye.
- Loves the water. Can put his face in the water and go off the diving board. (With Daddy's help)
- Eats lots of table food and just learned to drink from a sippy cup.
We love you Bubba!
If this is your first time to the blog..Read: We are Expecting!