Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Here She Comes!

We are heading to the hospital tonight so I can be induced tomorrow. Over the past couple of weeks I have developed a pregnancy rash called PUPPS. The rash has now over taken my entire body. The only way to get the rash to go away and the itching to stop is to have the baby. The doctor wanted to wait till I was 38 weeks which is today so we are in good shape. We have had a sonogram and they say she looks just perfect and expect her to weigh about seven pounds. Hopefully by tomorrow night we will have a sweet little girl. Evan will be very excited to introduce you all to his baby sister.

3 comments:

  1. YEA!!!!!!!! I will be praying for a happy, and healthy delivery for you and the baby!!

    BEST WISHES Mandy!! :)

    Jessica Pope

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are excited and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Eden is here!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet her and hang out with Evan some more! LOVE YALL!

    ReplyDelete

If this is your first time to the blog..Read: We are Expecting!