Monday, November 9, 2009
Happy 1 month Birthday Evan!
Eric and I can not believe that our little man is one month old today. Here are a few highlights over the last month.
- Weighted 8 pounds 12 ounces at birth and now weights a little over 11 pounds.
- When he can home, he ate 2 to 3 ounces of formula every few hours and now eats about 5 ounces every few hours.
- Sleeps much better- usually sleeps 6 hours when we first put him to bed at night then eats and sleeps 3 to 4 more hours.
- He can pick up his head and turn it from side to side when he is laying on his belly.
- He is focusing on objects that are close to his face and looks at us when we talk to him.
- He can no longer wear newborn diapers and most of his newborn clothes are getting very very tight!
We can't believe that he is growing so fast but are so thankful that our boy is healthy and happy.
We love you Evan!
If this is your first time to the blog..Read: We are Expecting!